To prove your damages to the fullest extent, there are things you should do and things you should avoid.
To assist with your case:
1. It is important to take photos of the accident scene and collect as much information as possible.
2. Seek immediate medical attention.
3. Contact a personal injury lawyer and follow his or her legal advice.
To avoid jeopardizing your case:
1. Do not speak to the insurance companies for the other party.
2. Do not ignore your doctor’s advice.
3. Do not talk about your accident on social media.